The history of one family and one city have been inextricably linked since 1949 when the Counts of Caballini di Sassoferrato acquired Dersut Caffè of Conegliano, Treviso, a small coffee roasting business founded just two years earlier.
The last two decades have been all about innovation.
The first Bottega del Caffè Dersut coffee shop opened in 2002. From that, the next few years saw the launch of other single-brand coffee shops: Italiana Caffè and Giornale&Caffè.
Caffè Light, the easily-digested dewaxed coffee which became the company’s star product, was launched in 2012.
Looking to the future does not mean forgetting about the past. 2010 was the year that the Coffee Museum opened in Conegliano, documenting the history of a company, an industry and a city.